Features and specifications:
* Server of about 280 KB, depending on whether you select the icon, rootkit, UPX compressed, etc.
* Windows XP, Vista and 7 compatible.
* DNS Updater (currently works with No-IP. Dyndns updater developing atm)
* File Manager with a full load of options like FTP upload, set attributes to files, preview images, etc, etc, etc.
* List of Windows.
* Process List.
* List of devices.
* List of services.
* Registry Editor.
* Installed Programs.
* List of active ports.
* Remote Desktop.
* Capture Webcam.
* Capture audio.
* Password recovery tool (with direct download to the client or FTP logs).
* Password Grabber.
* Socks 4 / 5 proxy.
* HTTP proxy.
* Open web pages.
* Download and execute.
* Send local files and execute normally hidden.
* Client Remote Chat.
* Prompt MS-DOS
* Run cmd.
* Grabber clipboard.
* Remote file search and search for passwords.
* Access to the download folder, screenshots capturing, desktop and web remote from the menu.
* Traffic encryption between the client and server.
* Some additional options (restart, lock buttons and stuff ....) and all options related to the server (remove, rename, etc etc etc);
* Add a new option for the shot - expected to connect the browser first. It seems useful in some cases.
* Rootkit in the beta stage and is being developed. It hides the process name and startup keys have SPY_NET_RAT as a name. Tested on XP and work, is being developed and tested on other operating systems.
* Limit Connections selection.
* Ability to choose whether the server is installed or not on the remote computer.